ShopWithScrip.com partners with non-profit organizations to help turn everyday shopping into cash for several different types of organizations, including the Lions of Illinois Foundation. A person can easily use scrip gift cards to pay for frequent or weekly purchases like gas & groceries instead of utilizing your usual debit or credit cards to pay for these items.
The LIF Gift Card campaign can work as one time fundraising goal for our organization, or it can even be conducted as a year round program. The Great Lakes Scrip Center has helped thousands of organizations meet their fundraising goals over the last twenty years. 40% of your club’s rebate earned during the year goes back to your club for sight and hearing projects.This successful fundraiser earned similar organizations & clubs more than $500 million!
AT THE END OF THE YEAR, YOUR CLUB WILL RECEIVE 40% OF THE ANNUAL REBATE TO BE USED IN YOUR COMMUNITY for vision and hearing services. (For rebates that exceed $25, they will be mailed to your district secretary; For rebates that are under $25, they will be put into your club candy day account).
SIGN UP AND ENROLL
- Go to ShopWithScrip.com
- Click on “Get Started” in the upper right hand corner
- Click on “Join Your Existing Program.”
- Enter the LIF enrollment code you would have received after contacting the Lions Foundation
- Create a username and password, this can be whatever you want. Make sure to write it down.
- Finish filling out Name, Address, and E-mail. Add club name on lines designated for Student/School and click “Register.”
- The next page you will be signed into your account.
- Click the word “Shop” at the top of the screen and order the cards you want, then submit your order online by paying with your presto-pay account or by check. (If using check, please put “Gift Cards” in check memo)
- MAIL CHECK TO: Lions of Illinois Foundation, 700 N Peace Road, Suite B, DeKalb, IL 60115
- Processing and handling may take up to 7-10 business days. Credit/Debit cards not accepted. Orders will be placed 2 business days after receipt of payment.